Monday, October 5, 2009

Yard Sale Finds!


My SIL and I went yardsaling this weekend and we went to one community yardsale that was to die for. We both got a lot of good stuff and here is just some of my score. The bowl above was $.75.

I got the whole set of white potter with pinecones for $3. The white chip & dip was .75 and the 4 candles were $2.25 for all three. They still had the plastic on them.  The beautiful white baby afghan was $1.  Oh and I got that sconce thingy(not sure what it's called) for free and the yellow shelf in back for $1.

This mirror and framed picture was $1 each.

And these beautiful plates were $.50 each except for the white one in back. It was a whole dollar. I'll be sad to see the yard sales end, which is real funny since I've never been before this year, but I'm definitely a believer now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment