Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Goodness


Fall is my favorite time of the year and I'm so happy it's October 1st so I can decoratre. (I fibbed a little, I've been fall decorating since mid-September) Rhonda over at Southern Hospitality is having a fall party so go over and check out all the pretty fall decorations in blog land. I love looking at other people's house and decorations. It's so inspiring and addictive.

My sofa table has a mix of fall and Halloween decorations. The kiddies love them.

I love the tiny pumpkin under the cupcake holder, so does my two year old. I'm shocked it's not broken already.

Love the skulls in the glass all but one came from the Dollar Tree. Can you guess which one?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love your FALL decor...I see that you do some shopping at the Dollar Tree too...what a great store...you just can't go wrong there! HAPPY FALL!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amanda - it's nice to meet ya! I love all your fabulous Fall decor! Especially the Halloween displays! Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, Glad to meet a new visitor to my blog! I'm happy that you paid a visit- I hope you won't be a stranger.

    I see you like to thrift shop! I just get this little thrill when I find something that I know is a bargain, don't you? I love yard, estate sales, you name it...

    You've set out some cute Halloween decor. I love the jar all filled with scary skulls.... And what a cute wreath you fashioned. When my son was two years old, he never bothered anything! In fact, I never put up my good things, he just learned what not to touch. Maybe your little one is the same way?
    ~ off to do some work... hope to see ya again soon.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda. Thank you so much. When I picked it I knew I wanted something different. I see you are new to blog land. Welcome. It's very addictive here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I need to go to Dollar Tree - last time I was there, I was in a hurry and did not check to see what new things they had in. Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute decorations! I especially love the glitter skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fall decorations are so cute!

    ReplyDelete