Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rehabed Houses-Alan I Part 2

Yesterday I posted a few pics of a house on a horse farm and today I want to show a few more, especially the outside. The view is the best.

 


This is the wrap around porch and this is the fenced in horse pasture. It takes up several acres. They're both breath taking.
 
This is a picture of the foyer. Not a very good picture, it doesn't do the space justice.


 

And the final picture is of the master bath that was almost completely redone. We debated taking out the stain glass window, but decided to leave it.



Hope you enjoy having a look. Have a great day.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a beautiful view...I just love wrap around porches...maybe one day I will be lucky and have one. Godd luck on the house!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete