Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rehab House-Alan I-Part 3

These are the last of my pics for the horse farm house. I so wish I'd taken pictures of the horse barn outback. It is so pretty. There are lots of pretty details and rooms that I missed. I took these before my blogging days. Now I would do a much better job at capturing the details. It's amazing how much I've learned from everyone in blog land.

If you notice the circular room on the roof we called this the Princess room. It's round and full of windows and a spiral staircase leads up to it. It's amazing. I do think the house would look much better painted a different color, but it just wasn't in the budget.

The sink area in the kitchen.


This is the kitchen in the mother-in-law suite. It even has it's own entrance from the garage.


Master bedroom on the first floor. I believe there were a total of 6 bedrooms in this house. Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment