Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rehabed House-Alan I

My husband buys houses that are in bad shape and cleans them up and resales them. I'm really bad about taking before shots, but good at taking after shots. You really should have seen it before to appreciate the transformation. It's a beautiful house on a horse farm and these are just a few of the after shots. I know I love looking at houses, especially well loved house so I hope you enjoy.


This is the formal dinning room. We didn't replace any of the cabinets, we just changed out the hardware and put on several coats of polyurethane then put new flooring down. The floors are marble.


The kitchen was totally redone with granite and marble floors. Still the same cabinets with polyurethane and new hardware.


This is the living room. We painted the brick because the old brick was very dark and I happen to love painted brick. First we tried grey, but changed it to this caramel color.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Pampering Beki necklace giveaway on my blog! Drop me an email...shabbynest (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll get you all set up!

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete