Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quick Bathroom Update

I had decided that my master bathroom was sort of hohum and needed a little updating. I have two towel bars that house monogrammed towels that my SIL gave me for Christmas three years ago and I totally love them. Really I love anything with a monogram, but I felt they needed some updating.

So I decided to add a robin's egg blue(that's the accent color in my bath) hand towel from Belk, and some pretty hand towels that I've been wanting from PB. The were $19 for two and I had a $25 off of a$50 purchase. Then I added a robin's egg blue plate that I already had. I think it looks much better and prettier.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with Robin's egg blue! Love it with the brown! Beautiful!

    Hope you are having a great week!

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete