Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Front Entrance







I went to Lowe's with the intent of buying greenery for my front door and when I got there it all looked almost dead already. So....I decided to go home and see what I could come up with for free. I decided to let the kids spray paint as many of the large pinecones as they wanted. They used silver, gold, and white. Then I attached them to some ribbon with hot glue and started to poke and wire greenery from our yard. To say I love it would be an understatement. I can't believe how good it looks and the fact that I didn't have to spend any more money. I already had the ribbon and the rest came from my yard. Even my little, ugly artifical trees that I say I'm going to throw away every year look good. I was able to cover up the bases of them with magnolia and pine limbs and then stuffed more pinecones into the greenery. They may even make it another year or two.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment