Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I was browsing around the Raleigh Flea Market Saturday with my mom and SIL and I came across this little cutie.
It was $40, which was a large chunk of my budget for the day, but I seem to have this thing for water coolers.  I asked my mom who owns a thrifting store and she said she thought it was a good deal, but what sold me on it was this
I totally fell in love with the fact that it has a #6 in the crown stamped on it.  6 just happens to be the number of people in my lil' family.  I had to have.  It is missing the spout, but since I don't intend to use it I will just put a cork in it and if I ever change my mind I can just get one from the hardware store.  After I left, my mom said there was another one similar except the lid was missing and it did have the spout for $150.  Wooh! Then I spied this one at my fav Pottery Barn.  It's almost identical except it is smaller than mine.  I'm so pleased with my thrifty find.  Now if I can just keep the kids from breaking it.

I'm linking up with Southern Hospitality

1 comment: