Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bathroom Essentials

My husband's aunt that lives in California is visiting this month and Sunday she asked if I could find some pretty things to put her bathroom essentials in. She wanted ones like I have in my bathroom and I was excited to help. I love decorating projects and this is a simple one. The hardest part is going to be for Aunt Linda to fly these glass apothecary jars back to California and not get them broken. Good luck with that.

I'm going to let her pick what combination she wants. They're all so cute and I was planning on taking back the ones she doesn't want, but I may end up keeping them.


I also love white dishes and bowls, so I like to add them into the mix.


I also think putting the apothecary jars on a white platter makes it more uniform and adds much needed texture.


So pretty.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment