Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chritmas Dinner



One of my favorite blogs is Between Naps on the Porch. She does a.m.a.z.i.n.g tablescapes. When I grow up I want to be able to do that. Until then I'll do a much smaller scale. This is my fine wedding china. It's Parchment by Mikasa on red chargers from Target. On each plate is a tiny pine cone that I spray painted gold. The red mercury glass votives came from Target. They are a steal at only one dollar. The wooden swan in the middle is such a beauty. My mom got it at auction. It is sold wood and painted white. It sits in a silver bowl from Pottery Barn with the inscription, "Together with Friends and Family is Always the Happiest Place to Be." I love it. The table cloth is a brown toile pattern that I got from consignment for $20. It's so pretty to me. Happy Eating:))
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment