Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yard Sale Finds

I have recently been converted to yard sales since I started reading blogs and I can't believe I've waited so long to finally go to one. I've always been a bargain shopper, but yard sales take it to a whole new level. I went with my MIL and Mom and we had a great time, however, I can't decide if I like going alone better than going with someone. There are definitely pros and cons. What do you think?
Pretty toile lamp shade with base $1.



I got this cake plate for $.50 at TJ Maxx. It has a chip and the plate had to be reglued to the base.


I got 2 of these pictures for $2 each. I've already changed out the artwork inside with calender pictures.

I got this lamp for free for my sons room at the annual Share Ware that our church host. It's where members bring things they don't want anymore and other members come and take what they want. You can't beat free.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of garage sales - sounds like you got some great buys

    ReplyDelete